Montag, 1. Juni 2015

1st of June: Another day in the office.

Again, my weekend was packed with insights about the secrets of Social Media.

At the end of this month, I'll graduate from my training and will bear the titel "Social Media Manager IHK".

I'm pretty sure that this will help me to do a better job.


This was Saturday's get-up:


Cashmere-blend sweater over a checked shirt, Chinos and Bass Buchanon

This was Sunday's get-up:

Corduroy jacket over checked shirt, Chinos and brown Bass Weejuns


Walking the dog on Sunday and got into some heavy showers:
My vintage Barbour Beaufort

My vintage Barbour Beaufort, Corduroy trousers and Aigle Wellies

Today's get-up through a vintage mirror:


Navy cotton jacket over a checked shirt

A Suitsupply belt and grey chinos

Oxblood G.H.Bass Weejuns

Burlington socks

My Seiko 5 Automatic with NATO strap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...